Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Have an Update! #9, August 21th

New Titles: Watch Me Die, Broken to be Fixed

New Plots:

Watch Me Die: In a world where it takes several days-up to a month-to die, the world is starting to crumble. Then the alvakes come, and more people are dying, till there is hardly anybody left. Is there a way to save them?

Broken to Be Fixed: Alexa has never been able to walk. But nobody really cares-she was just created in a lab, for the sole purpose to find a way to cure spinal cord injuries. But they tried too soon, too fast, and made mistakes, and left her with an almost worst condition-her spine was shattered, but is still held together, but just barely. And it can’t be fixed, unlike the other injuries, because she’d die if it was. But when a new technology comes out, she has a chance. Will she take it and be another experiment, or will she break free from being regarded so low?

Montly Word Count: 182 544 words. Still busy, and having some computer problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!