Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11 Review: Of Poseidon

From Goodreads:
Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he’s heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen—literally, ouch!—both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma’s gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . . 

Told from both Emma and Galen’s points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance.

My Review:
This book! I enjoyed it so much, and so unique, and I just enjoyed reading every page! So glad that I had a chance to read it, it was just so entertaining and good, and I just waned to read more, so yeah, I'm really glad that it's a series!

I just loved the Syrena, and that world, and while I don't agree with some of the things that their society has, well, I'm not Syrena, and I don't have to live with them, so yeah. And yeah, just so unique, I really enjoyed that!

These characters, I just ended them so much! They did fight a lot, but they were things that should, have to, happen. And I just loved all the nicknames that were thrown out, and the quirks of the characters, I just wanted to read more!

Yeah, this was a really great book, I could pretty much guess the twist at the end, and yeah, such cliffhanger ending! I want more!

Author: Anna Banks
Series: Of Poseidon #1
Read: March 11th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: It sounded amazing! I just had to read it! And it's a DAC book!
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Expected Publication: May 22nd 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!