Friday, February 1, 2013

Follow Friday #65, February 1st


Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

A: Poison Study by Maria V. Sndyer, I'd try and get close to Valek, and hope that I wouldn't get killed. That's about it. What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, I LOVE Poison Study! One of my faves. Secondly, you can bet the first thing I would do if I woke up in that series would be to go get some Valek luvin!

    New follower via GFC :)

    My F&F: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to visit Hogwarts!

    New follower!
    I can be found and followed here: http://mindfulmundanes.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would find caleb in Shelly Crane's significance and totally make out with him. He's the perfect guy!

    New GFC follower:)
    Here's my FF:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!