Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 6 Review: Infinity

From Goodreads:
At fourteen, Nick Gautier thinks he knows everything about the world around him. Streetwise, tough and savvy, his quick sarcasm is the stuff of legends. . .until the night when his best friends try to kill him. Saved by a mysterious warrior who has more fighting skills than Chuck Norris, Nick is sucked into the realm of the Dark-Hunters: immortal vampire slayers who risk everything to save humanity.

Nick quickly learns that the human world is only a veil for a much larger and more dangerous one: a world where the captain of the football team is a werewolf and the girl he has a crush on goes out at night to stake the undead.

But before he can even learn the rules of this new world, his fellow students are turning into flesh eating zombies. And he's next on the menu.

As if starting high school isn't hard enough. . .now Nick has to hide his new friends from his mom, his chainsaw from the principal, and keep the zombies and the demon Simi from eating his brains, all without getting grounded or suspended. How in the world is he supposed to do that?

My first review of Infinity
My Review:
Let just say, of the 3 books in this series that are out right now, this one is my most favourite. It's the beginning of this awesomeness, and the first time I read it, I read it so fast, I just wanted more, and again, I just had to read it quickly, because it might've disappeared if I hadn't or something! And I needed to read it before that something bad happened!

I just love these characters so much! From Nick, who seems never to have anything go right in his life, to Kody, who is just mysterious and I want to know more about her, Caleb, ditto, and Bubba and Mark, who are just hilarious, that they have the weapons for a zombie attack!

The questions that he had for Bubba! Those were just so good, and I remembered them, though I did get a bit of the details mixed up. I mean, I thought Nick wanted a rocket launcher at school or something!

That this all happened because a guy made a zombie game? Yeah, that messes with the had a bit, but that Madaug's brother is Tabitha's boyfriend, yeah, the connections in this series are just growing, and it's just amazing!

Yeah, this was such a wonderful book, I loved it so much, and I can't wait for more!

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Chronicles of Nick #1
First Read: April 12th 2011
Read: February 4th, 2013
Source: Won
Reason Why: Love this author!!
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Published: May 25th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!