Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sarah J. Maas Author Page

The Story: Throne of Glass was really pumped up before it's release, so when it came out, I just had to read it! And I absolutely loved it, and yeah, each book, the wait for it is just so

Website

Series: Throne of Glass, A Court of Thorn and Roses, The Starkiller's Cycle.

Throne of Glass: The Assassin's Blade and her sitemy review, Throne of Glass and her sitemy review, my reread, Crown of Midnight and her sitemy review, Heir of Fire and her sitemy review, Queen of Shadows and her sitemy review, Empire of Storms and her site, my review, Tower of Dawn.

The Assassin's Blade: The Assassin and the Pirate Lord, The Assassin and the Healer, The Assassin and the Desert, The Assassin and the Underworld, The Assassin and the Empire. The Assassin's Blade is a compilation of 5 short stories in the Throne of Glass world.

A Court of Thorn and Roses: A Court of Thorn and Roses, and her sitemy review, my rereadA Court of Mist and Fury and her sitemy review, my reread, Wings and Ember and my review, A Court of Wings and Ruin and her site, my review.

The Starkiller's Cycle: The Full Cycle. The Starkiller's Cycle is an online chapter by chapter free release, here's an introduction from their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!