Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sarah J. Maas Author Page

The Story: Throne of Glass was really pumped up before it's release, so when it came out, I just had to read it! And I absolutely loved it, and yeah, each book, the wait for it is just so

Website

Series: Throne of Glass, A Court of Thorn and Roses, Crescent City.

Throne of Glass: The Assassin and the Pirate Lord and her site, (Part of *The Assassin's Blade*) my reviewmy reread, my third reviewThe Assassin and the Healer and her site, (Part of *The Assassin's Blade*) my reviewmy rereadmy third reviewThe Assassin and the Desert and her site, (Part of *The Assassin's Blade*) my reviewmy rereadmy third reviewThe Assassin and the Underworld and her site, (Part of *The Assassin's Blade*) my reviewmy rereadmy third reviewThe Assassin and the Empire and her site, (Part of *The Assassin's Blade*) my review, my rereadmy third review, The Captain and the Prince and my review, my rereadThrone of Glass and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, The Assassin and the Princess and my review, my rereadCrown of Midnight and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, The Assassin and the Captain and my review, my rereadHeir of Fire and her sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewQueen of Shadows and her sitemy review, my reread, my third reviewEmpire of Storms and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Aelin's Empire of Storms Bonus Chapter and my review, Choal's Empire of Storms Bonus Chapter and my reviewTower of Dawn and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewKingdom of Ash and her site, my review, my reread.

The Assassin and the Pirate Lord, The Assassin and the Healer, The Assassin and the Desert, The Assassin and the Underworld, and The Assassin and the Empire are novellas in The Assassin's Blade, set in the Throne of Glass series.

A Court of Thorn and Roses: A Court of Thorn and Roses, and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewA Court of Mist and Fury and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, Wings and Ember and my review, my reread, my third reviewA Court of Wings and Ruin and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewA Court of Frost and Starlight and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewA Court of Silver Flames and her site, my review, my reread.

Crescent City: House of Earth and Blood and her site, my review, my rereadHouse of Sky and Breath and her site, my review, my reread, House of Flame and Shadow and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!