Sunday, November 30, 2014

How Well I Stuck to It #11, November 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
Saturday: The Fear Trials by Lindsey Cummings, The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings, Escape Through the Wilderness by Gary Rodriguez, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, The Spring Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Summer Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Night After I Lost You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unstrung by Kendra C. Highley, Death Sworn by Leah Cypress, Death Marked by Leah Cypress,
Sunday: Cheating Time by T.R. Graves, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes, Sunrise by Mike Mullin, Polaris by Mindee Arnette, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
Monday: The Treatment by Susanne Young, Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld, The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter, The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett, Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn
Tuesday: City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, Taming the Scotsman by Kinley MacGregor, The Gospel of Winter by Brendan Kiely, Captive by Aimee Carter, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, Unbreakable by C.C. Hunter
Wednesday: Eternal by C.C. Hunter, Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, Wither by Laruen DeStefano, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore, Angels in the Dark by Lauren Kate, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Thursday: Rapture by Lauren Kate, Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater, Ley Line Drifter by Kim Harrison, Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison, After Anthology, Love is a Choice by Beth Revis, Defy the Dark Anthology
Friday: Across the Universe by Beth Revis, Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan, Crystal Fire by Jordan Dane

Tour Books: Escape Through the Wilderness, Cheating Time. Check.

Review Books: Unstrung, The Treatment, Afterworlds, The Gospel of Winter. Check.

NetGalley: Sunrise, Take Back the Skies, City of Jasmine, Captive, Dark Metropolis, Crystal Fire. 6 which means I can have 3 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: The Murder Complex, Death Sworn, Death Marked, Liars, Inc., Polaris, 99 Days, 6 which means I have have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: The Night After I Lost You, Her Dark Curiosity. Check.

Rereads: The Darkest Minds, Taming the Scotsman, Awaken, Angels & Demons, Wither, Rapture, Black Magic Sanction, Across the Universe, Beautiful Darkness, Glow. 10. Which means I used up 4 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books:  The Darkest Touch, The Nightmare Dilemma, Eternal, Sinner. 4, but 4 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So a pretty good week, I don't have as much to read, so I'm more likely to read more of them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!