Sunday, November 16, 2014

How Well I Stuck to It #9, November 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
Saturday: Strange Skies by Kristi Helvig, The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy, This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Take Me On by Katie McGarry, Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater, Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano, A Darker Past by Jus Accardo, The Spring Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Summer Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan
Sunday: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Night After I Lost You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore, The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett, Sunrise by Mike Mullin, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper, Captive by Aimee Carter, All That Glows by Ryan Graudin, All That Burns by Ryan Graudin, One Wish Away by Kelley Lynn, Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley
Monday: Passionaries by Tonya Hurley, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, Polaris by Mindee Arnette, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Alienated by Melissa Landers
Tuesday: The Young Elites by Marie Lu, The Killing Game by Iris Johansen, The Fall by Bethany Griffin, Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison, Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios, Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard, My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, Unbreakable by C.C. Hunter
Wednesday: Eternal by C.C. Hunter, Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter, Haunted by Heather Graham, The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston, Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel, Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland, Darker Still by Leanne Renee Hieber, Possession by Annie Oldham
Thursday: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Lie for Me by Romily Bernard, Find Me by Romily Bernard, Remember Me by Romily Bernard, Moonset by Scott Tracey, The Murder Wall by Mari Hannah, Settled Blood by Mari Hannah, Deadly Deceit by Mari Hannah
Friday: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan, Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, The Fear Trials by Lindsey Cummings, The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings, Death Sworn by Leah Cypress, Death Marked by Leah Cypress, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd

Tour Books: A Darker Past, One Wish Away, Possession. Check.

Review Books: Passionaries, Afterworlds, Check.

NetGalley: Strange Skies, This Shattered World, Take Back the Skies, Take Me On, Witchrise, Dark Metropolis, Sunrise, Dead Over Heels, Captive, Alienated, My Last Kiss, Anything to Have You, The Rules for Breaking, Second Star, Nantucket Red, Moonset. 16 which means I can have 13 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: The Legacy of Eden, Beware the Wild, Red Queen, All That Burns, Polaris, The Fall, Exquisite Captive, 99 Days, Remember Me, Deadly Deceit, The Murder Complex, Death Sworn, Death Marked. 13 which means I have have 11 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Nearly Gone, The Nightmare Dilemma, Gabriel's Redemption, Her Dark Curiosity. Check.

Rereads: Unspoken, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Killing Game, Angels & Demons, Blindsided, Darker Still, Glow, Beautiful Darkness, The Darkest Minds. 9. Which means I used up 3 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, Mortal Danger, The Fault in Our Stars, The Young Elites, Eternal, Haunted, Magic Bites. 7, but 4 are exceptions, which means I used up 1 of my extras from above. Check.

So I tried something new. And then I mostly ended doing hardly any of it, because I can't read 86 books in one week. So I got it down to 71, and about 12 are short stories, which don't count, but still, I know I won't read all of these books, but I can sure try! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!