Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gail Carriger Author Page

The Story: I've been meaning to read the Parasol Protectorate series, and yeah, I just never got around to it yet, but I did manage to make time to read Etiquette & Espionage! So good! I can't wait to read more more!

Website

Series: Finishing School, Parasol Protectorate, The Custard Protocol.

Finishing School (Prequel Series of *Parasol Protectorate*): Etiquette & Espionage and her site, my review, my rereadCurtsies & Conspiracies and her site, my review, Waistcoats & Weaponry and her site, my review, Manners & Mutiny and her site, my review.

Parasol Protectorate: The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn't, the Mummy That Was, and the Cat in the Jar and her site, my review, Soulless and her site, my review, Changeless and her site, my review, Blameless and her site, my review, Heartless and her site, my review, Timeless and her site, my review.

The Custard Protocol: Prudence and her site, Imprudence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!