Sunday, November 9, 2014

Diana Gabaldon Author Page

The Story: My mom loves the Outlander series, and so when the show started airing, we watched it together. And about halfway in, I finally made time to read Outlander. And I just absolutely loved it sou much! And it's just been such a great series, and I just can't stop reading more!

Website

Series: Outlander, The Lord John Grey.

Outlander: Prequel and her site, Virgins and her site, my review, Outlander and her site, my review, Dragonfly in Amber and her site, my review, Voyager and her site, my review, Drums of Autumn and her site, my review, The Fiery Cross and her site, my review, A Breathe of Snow and Ashes and her site, my review, An Echo in the Bone and her site, my review, The Space Between and my review, Written In My Own Heart's Blood and her site, my reviewA Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows and her site, my reviewGo and Tell the Bees that I Am Gone and her site, my review

The Lord John Grey (Spin Off Series of *Outlander*): Lord John and the Hellfire Club and her site, my review, Lord John and the Private Matter and her site, my review, Lord John and the Succubus and her site, my review,  Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade and her site, my review, Lord John and the Haunted Soldier and her site, my review, The Custom of the Army and her site, my review, The Scottish Prisoner and her site, my review, A Plague of Zombies and her site, my review, Besieged and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!