Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Just Watched the Mockingjay Part 1 Movie!!!!

So, the title's pretty obvious. I just watched Mockingjay Part 1, yeah, a day early, because my theatre has a these red carpet events, and they've done this for Catching Fire (which I went to!) and Breaking Dawn Part 2, and yeah, it was just fantastic to watch this movie!

Well, technically, we watched Catching Fire, then Mockingjay Part 1. Because then we could watch them almost back to back! Which was just awesome, I wish we'd been able to finish rewatching The Hunger Games for this, but as it was, we got to the theatre almost 30 minutes after they opened their doors.

And the door prizes, my brother won the 2nd last thing, a HG bag, with all the posters, a MMP of Mockingjay, a mockingjay pin, a Prez. Snow flower pin, well, pretty much everything that was in all the other prizes. I think. I didn't really have time to look inside, because then the movie started!

I really enjoyed the symmetry of the beginning, and the end, because in both, maybe not the only thing going on, or the first or last, Katniss is walking around the hospital. And yeah, different reasons for it, if you've read the books, I can't remember if the scenes are the same, but yeah, nice symmetry!

My mom didn't know that the actress that played the director of the propos, was the same one from Game of Thrones and Elementary. So yeah, that was a fun little tidbit for her! And I really enjoyed her hairstyle! I don't remember what it was in the book, but yeah, really enjoyed the tattoos, too!

I really enjoyed this movie, and I hope for those who see it tomorrow, you enjoy it! I can't wait for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!