Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Eileen Cook Author Page

The Story: I got Unraveling Isobel from the library, and yeah, it was just so captivating to me, it was just one of my most favourite books of 2011, maybe best books read ever list! Can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Stand Alone's: Unpredictable and her site, my review, Unraveling Isobel and her site, my review, The Almost Truth and her site, my review, Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood and her site, my review, What Would Emma Do? and her site, my review, The Education of Hailey Kendrick and her site, my review, Year of Mistaken Discoveries and her site, my review, Remember and her site, With Malice and her site, my review, The Hanging Girl and her site, my review, You Owe Me a Murder and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!