Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #186, November 26th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Transcendent by Lesley Livingston
Expected Publication: December 23rd, 2014
From Goodreads:
LOVE CONQUERS

On a storm-swept terrace high above the streets of Manhattan, Mason Starling holds the fate of the world in her hands as her beloved Fennrys lies bleeding at her feet, his life hanging in the balance. The ancient Norse prophecy of Ragnarok stands poised on the knife edge of fulfillment. Mason’s transformation into a Valkyrie—a chooser of the slain and the one who will ultimately bring about the end of the world—is complete. Still, she remains determined to thwart her father’s apocalyptic desires. Whatever is to come, it won’t happen because of what the prophecy foretold, or what Gunnar Starling has planned, or what the fates have already decided. What happens next will be up to Mason and the Fennrys Wolf. The world had better hope they haven’t reached the limits of what their souls and swords can survive.

Ah, such a great trilogy! So glad that I got this from Edelweiss!! So good! I can't wait to read it! Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this one around a few times, but I haven't really stopped to read the description until now. It sounds amazing! I haven't read anything by this author though. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sounds great :) I need to reread the first series, and the first 2 books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Never seen this one before but now I have added it to my tbr :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) It's a part of a great series :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I haven't heard of this series yet! Great cover though!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of books out there :) And it is a pretty great cover! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!