Monday, November 17, 2014

Elana Johnson Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Possession, and then yeah, I got it from the library, and I read it, and yeah, while it was a bit confusing, I really enjoyed it, and yeah, I really have enjoyed all of her books that I've read!

Website

Series: Possession, Elemental.

Possession: Resist and her site, my review, Possession and her site, my review, my reread, Regret and her site, my review, Surrender and her site, my review, my reread, Abandon and her site, my review, my reread.

Elemental: Elemental Rush and her site, my review, Elemental Hunger and her site, my review, Elemental Release and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Elevated and her site, my review, Something About Love and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!