Wednesday, November 12, 2014

We Have the Cover of Sisters of the Heart #4!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Earth Bound by Christine Feehan! And just in time, as I'm reading Air Bound, awesome-ness!



Gavriil Prakenskii was beyond all saving. He knew that and had known it for a long time. His brother Viktor and he had made a deal with the devil in order to keep their youngest brother safe. The devil broke their agreement and it was up to Gavriil to warn Ilya he was no longer safe and to lure any assassins away from his brother. He didn’t expect to find a young woman as broken as he was. He didn’t expect to find a savior. A miracle. He didn’t expect to find Lexi Thompson and fall under her spell so deeply that nothing else mattered to him but that he lay his claim to her.



Such an awesome cover! And so apt! This is the second one that we really get to see the element-It's hard to do Spirit, and Air, too-and yeah, love those colours, and the model just looks like I picture Lexi! I can't wait for this book in June! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!