Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wrote that Review Update #15

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for A Darker Past, One Wish Away, Possession, The Legacy of Eden, The Legacy of Eden, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Young Elite, Beware the Wild, Crimson Bound, The Killing Game, Precious Blood and Passionaries, Blue Lily, Lily Blue, The Burn, Forgotten, Perfect Chemistry, The Unseen, Candlewax, Spellcaster, Valiant, Beastly, Ten Things We Did, Posses, Vanish, The Death Cure, Hallowed. so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout!!

And this week, I want to review Either February 2012 and November 2013, or NetGalley from 2012 and 2013!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!