Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paula Stokes Author Page

The Story: Well, there's 2 parts to this. I read Venom, because it sounded really fantastic! And then yeah, I got Liars, INC., from Edelweiss, and yeah, I can't wait to read it, it sounds fantastic!

Website

Fiona Paul Website

Series: The Art of Lainey, Vicarious.

Writing as Fiona Paul: Series: Secrets of the Eternal Rose.

The Art of Lainey: Infinite Repeat and her sitemy review, The Art of Lainey and her site, my reviewNew Music and my review.

Vicarious: Vicarious and her site, my review, Ferocious and her site, my review.

Secrets of the Eternal Rose: Venom and her site, my review, Belladonna and her site, my review, Starling and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Liars, Inc., and her site, my review, Girl and the Universe and her site, my reviewThe Key to Everything and her site, my review, This is How it Happened and her site, my review, Hidden Pieces and her site, my reviewJack of Hearts and her site, my review, Hellfinder and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!