Sunday, November 9, 2014

Diana Peterfreund Author Page

The Story: I found Rampant at the library, it looked and sounded good, and it was the real start of summer, so I had plenty of time, and yeah, it was just an awesome, amazing book, loved the world, and the characters, and I just had to read more!

Website

Series: Killer Unicorns, For Darkness Shows the Stars, Clue Mystery.

Killer Unicorns: Errant and her site, (Part of *Kiss Me Deadly*), Rampant and her site, my review, Ascendant and her site, my review, The Care and Feeding of your Baby Unicorn and her site, (Part of *Zombies Vs. Unicorns*).

Errant is a short story in the book called Kiss Me Deadly, set in the Killer Unicorns series, here's my review.

The Care and Feeding of your Baby Unicorn is a short story in the book called Zombies Vs. Unicorns, set in the Killer Unicorns series, here's my review.

For Darkness Shows the Stars: Among the Nameless Stars and her site, my review, For Darkness Shows the Stars and her site, my review, my rereadThe First Star to Fall and her site, my review, Across a Star-Swept Sea and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!