Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gabrielle Zevin Author Page

The Story: Got Elsewhere from the library, and it was just so fantastic! Really awesome, I really enjoyed it, and yeah, I really enjoyed her trilogy that I've read, and now I have to reread it!

Website

Series: Birthright.

Birthright: All These Things I've Done and her site, my review, my reread, Because It Is My Blood and her site, my review, my reread, In the Age of Blood and Chocolate and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Elsewhere and her site, my review, my reread, Memoires of a Teenage Amnesiac and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Love is Hell and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!