Monday, January 9, 2012

Bout of Books TBR Picture Pile Mini Challenge

Ok, today's mini challenge on Bout of Books is to take a picture or post pictures of the books we want to read for BoB 3.0, and it's hosted  by the wonderful Once Upon a Time.

Since I don't have a camera that I can hook up to the computer, I'm going to post pictures of the books I want to read. Yep.

New Girl by Paige Harbison
The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon
 Sandry's Book by Tamora Pierce
 Bumped by Megan McCafferty
 Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
 Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
 The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
 The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Ditched by Robin Mellon
Wicked by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
 Wicked 2 by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Halflings by Heather Burch
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic.

I decided that I wasn't going to read The Goblin War because it was book 3, and I hadn't read the first 2. So I'm going to read Forbidden in it's place! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!