Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #30, January 8th-January Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

For Review:
Upsetting the Tides
Promise Me Eternity
The Truth About Us
Spur of the Moment
Gods and Fathers
Heart of Ice
Consumed
The Canker Death
Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Washroom Society
Days of Vengeance 
The Guardian's Wildchild

Library:
The Pledge
10 Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have)
Rotters
Bumped
Crusade
Sandry's Book
Where Demons Fear to Tread
Immortal Beloved
The Pale Assassin

NetGalley:
Katana
Revealing Eden
Spirit Fighter

6 comments:

  1. Ohh a lot of good books! I received Revealing Eden a couple weeks ago and I'm almost done with it and I really liked it!!! Hope you like all the books you got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was contacted to review that Daphne book too.. wasn't quite sure on the whole premise - and, like you, didn't seem to find the Goodreads page to go with it.. Besides, I have too many to read right now anyway! lol

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received Revealing Eden from Netgalley too! :) I only just started it and it seems really interesting so far. Hope you end up enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mailbox. Hope you enjoy your books! I really like The Pledge.
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep :) I can't wait to read them!

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure Daphne is a not-well-known book right now, so must work on that! :)

    Yes, I did! I can't wait to read 10 Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) it looks so good! And Bumped! And Rotters! And The Pledge! And Crusade! And all of them :)

    Yep. Lots of great books! Can't wait to read them!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!