Thursday, January 12, 2012

Third Sentence Thursday #23, January 11th


Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to watch fireworks especially while eating a cookie!
1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)3) Post a link to your sentence at Proud Book Nerd, host of this wonderful meme!
4) Visit one or two of the other blogs to check out their third sentences!

"On top of everything else." -Wicked by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

I wonder what's happening, and what is being added to the situation! Sounds not very good! What about you guys? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. It really doesn't sound like anything good is going to happen and that a lot of other not good stuff already happened. Thanks for sharing!

    My TST: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/third-sentence-thursday-3-snow-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Devvie Viguie. I discovered her a few months ago - I'll have to look into this one.

    I agree. Wonder what's up and what's being added on top of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, it doesn't. And if you read the description, it says "Holly Cather's world shatters when her parents are killed in a terrible accident." This is the start of that accident. Yep. And if you read the book, you'll find out pretty quickly. And the sentence before might help. "A storm." :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!