Thursday, January 12, 2012

Will The Time Come #32, January 11th


Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!    

Want to Join?     

-Pick a book you have been meaning to read    
-Do a post telling us about the book     
-Link the post up in the linky     
-Visit the other blogs

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
From Goodreads:
She is pretty and talented - sweet sixteen and never been kissed. He is seventeen; gorgeous and on the brink of a bright future. And now they have fallen in love. But... they are brother and sister. 

Seventeen-year-old Lochan and sixteen-year-old Maya have always felt more like friends than siblings. Together they have stepped in for their alcoholic, wayward mother to take care of their three younger siblings. As defacto parents to the little ones, Lochan and Maya have had to grow up fast. And the stress of their lives—and the way they understand each other so completely—has also also brought them closer than two siblings would ordinarily be. So close, in fact, that they have fallen in love. Their clandestine romance quickly blooms into deep, desperate love. They know their relationship is wrong and cannot possibly continue. And yet, they cannot stop what feels so incredibly right. As the novel careens toward an explosive and shocking finale, only one thing is certain: a love this devastating has no happy ending.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I wanted to have this book yesterday, but I didn't go to the library, which really sucks. So I'm going to pick it up today, so yeah, that's why I haven't read it quite yet!

3 comments:

  1. I've got this one on my tbr shelf too (though of course, yours is at the library). I've heard a million and one good things about it. I just need time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have been meaning to get this book!
    It does sound good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it that night. IT WAS FREAKING GOOD!!!! READ IT NOW!!!! It's a very quick read :) and such a fantastic one!!! :D I loved it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!