Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #36, January 11th


 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!  


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication: May 8th 2012
From Goodreads:
In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.


I think everyone saw this cover last week, but I have a few books that I want to do for WoW, and a bit of an order, so yeah, this one is coming now for me :) This will make an excellent graduation present!!!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, I have got to get caught up on this series.... :)

    My WoW
    Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I picked CoLS this week too!!! EEEPPP! I cant wait to see what happens with Jace & Sebastian (don't know if i spelled that right. Lol.) :D

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, read it! It's so good! So, so, so, so good! READ!!!

    And yeah! I can't wait for it, I love the cover, and with the cliffhanger being what it was, well, I want to know where Jace is!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!