Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WWW Wednesday #40, January 11th


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Ditched, and it's so funny! I love it!
Also reading Wicked, which is a bit confusing with some names, but oh, well. I'll understand later!
 I just finished, like 10 minutes ago, The Whole Story of Half a Girl, and it was really good! Check it out!
 I also finished reading The Pledge, which was amazing! I loved it!
 I want to read First Date next, seeing as I wanted to read it today. A bit (by 2 or 3 books) behind, so I better get reading!
I also want to read Wicked 2, after I finish book 1. Yep.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!