Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 48 Review: Revived

From Goodreads:
It started with a bus crash.

Daisy Appleby was a little girl when it happened, and she barely remembers the accident or being brought back to life. At that moment, though, she became one of the first subjects in a covert government program that tests a drug called Revive.

Now fifteen, Daisy has died and been Revived five times. Each death means a new name, a new city, a new identity. The only constant in Daisy's life is constant change.

Then Daisy meets Matt and Audrey McKean, charismatic siblings who quickly become her first real friends. But if she's ever to have a normal life, Daisy must escape from an experiment that's much larger--and more sinister--than she ever imagined.

From its striking first chapter to its emotionally charged ending, Cat Patrick's Revived is a riveting story about what happens when life and death collide.

My Review:
Another fantastic book by Cat Patrick! I enjoyed it so much, it was such a great book, and yeah, just a really, really great book! I loved the whole idea of being revived, and all the problems there were, and just reading about these characters! They were so fantastic!

For me, this was a book, obviously about life, but also about death. Because hey, Daisy has died, and been Revived 5 times. So that's something that was pretty big for the book. I really enjoyed all of it, as well as everything that connected to it.

Because there were some moral dilemmas, mostly because this is a pretty big thing, and there were people that Daisy met, like Matt and Audrey, because hey, in life, there are ups and downs, and sometimes at the same time. And death, or impending death, is a pretty big down, and part of that moral dilemma thing!

I enjoyed all of the elements of this book, from the romance to the mystery, with these characters, this story was just so epic to read, just so fantastic! I loved it a ton, and it was kinda sad that it was over, but they didn't have more conflict to face!

Just a really fantastic book, really proving that Cat Patrick is a wonderful author! I just want to read more by her!

Author: Cat Patrick
Read: November 30th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a Sophomore Challenge Book, LLFL Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Adults
Published: May 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!