Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 48 Review: The Rise of Nine

From Goodreads:
Until the day I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive.

Together, we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others. . . .

I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others--including John.

But so are they.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They caught me in New York--but I escaped.
I am Number Six. 
They want to finish what they started.
But they'll have to fight us first.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It was a great sequel, and everything that was going on, well, it was really fantastic! There was a lot of reveals in this book, that were just fantastic, and makes me glad that there's more books in the series!

This wasn't just Six's book, it was Seven's, and it was Ella's, and John's, and since the cast is getting bigger, the story line, and the book, is getting bigger, and I'm just loving reading it! Such a thrilling ride to go on!

There were three POV's in this book. And while they each had different fonts, well, it was hard at times to identity who was talking in that section. So I wish the fonts were a little bit more different, because then it would've been so much easier!

And oh, boy, Sarah was in this book! And it was just so fantastic! And then other things were going on, and yeah, now I really want to meet Five, because yeah, I think he's going to be a really interesting character!

Such a great book, great series, and I want to read more!

Author: Pittacus Lore
Series: I Am Number Four #3
Read: November 29th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I'm enjoying the series, and it's a LLFL Book!
Publisher: Harper Collins
Published: August 21st 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!