Monday, September 1, 2014

Richelle Mead Author Page

The Story: I just picked up Vampire Academy one day, and I just started reading it, and it was just so amazing, so I had to read more of the series, and then more of her other books, because wow, they are utterly amazing!

Website

Series: Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, Georgina Kincaid, Dark Swan, Age of X, The Glittering Court.

Vampire Academy: Sunshine and her site, (Part of *Kisses From Hell*), Vampire Academy and her site, my review, The Meeting and her site, my review, Frostbite and her site, my review, Shadow Kiss and her site, my review, Blood Promise and her site, my review, Spirit Bound and her site, my review, Last Sacrifice and her site, my review, Homecoming and her site, (Part of *Foretold*).

Sunshine is a short story set in a book called Kisses From Hell, set in the Vampire Academy world, here's my review.

Homecoming is a short story set in a book called Foretold, set in the Vampire Academy world, here's my review.

Bloodlines (Spin Off Series of Vampire Academy): Adrian's Lost Chapter and my review, Bloodlines and her site, my review, my reread, The Golden Lily and her site, my review, my reread, The Indigo Spell and her site, my review, my reread, The Fiery Heart and her site, my review, Silver Shadow and her site, my review, The Ruby Circle and her site, my review.

Georgina Kincaid: Succubus Blues and her site, my review, Succubus on Top and her site, my review, City of Demons and her site, (Part of *Eternal Lover*), Succubus Dreams and her site, my review, Succubus Heat and her site, my review, Succubus Shadows and her site, my review, Succubus Revealed and her site, my review.

City of Demons is a short story in a book called Eternal Lover, set in the Georgina Kincaid world, here's my review.

Dark Swan: Storm Born and her site, my review, my rereadThorn Queen and her site, my review, my rereadIron Crowned and her site, my review, my rereadShadow Heir and her site, my review, my reread.

Age of X: Gameboard of the Gods and her site, my review, The Immortal Crown and her site, my review, The Eye of Andromeda.

The Glittering Court: The Glittering Court and her site.

Stand Alone's: Soundless and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Immortal: Love Stories With Bite and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!