Monday, September 1, 2014

Kim Harrison Author Page

The Story: Well, it's a two parter story, I found the Madison Avery books at the library, they were in the YA section, so I just had to read them! And then last year, well, there was some buzz for the Hollows series, because the 2nd last book in the series, The Undead Pool, was coming out soon, so I decided to read the series, and yeah, it was just spectacular! And now I'm rereading it, with the novellas in the anthologies, to get the complete experience, for The Witch With No Name, the last book in the series!

Website

Series: The Hollows, Madison Avery Trilogy, The Peri Reed Chronicles, The Shadow Age.

The Hollows: The Turn and her site, my reviewDead Witch Walking and her site, my review, my reread, The Good, The Bad, and The Undead and her site, my review, my rereadUndead in the Garden of Go and her site, (Part of *Dates from Hell*), Every Witch Way But Dead and her site, my review, my reread, A Fistful of Charms and her site, my review, my reread, Dirty Magic and her site, (Part of *Hotter Than Hell*), For a Few Demons More and her site, my review, my reread, Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel and her site, (Part of *Holidays Are Hell*), The Outlaw Demon Wails and her site, my review, my reread, The Bespelled and her site, (Part of *Demons*), White Witch, Black Curse and her site, my review, my reread, Ley Line Drifter and her site, (Part of *Unbound*), Black Magic Sanction and her site, my review, my reread, Pale Demon and her site, my review, my reread, A Perfect Blood and her site, my review, my reread, Into the Woods and her site, my review, Trouble on Reserve and her site, my review, Ever After and her site, my review, my reread, The Undead Pool and her site, my review, my reread, The Witch With No Name and her site, my review, my rereadSudden Backtrack and my review, my reread, Waylaid and my review, American Demon and her site, my review, Million Dollar Demon and her site, my review, Trouble With the Cursed and her site, my review, Demons of Good and Evil and her site, my review.

Undead in the Garden of Go is a short story in the book called Dates from Hell, and is set in The Hollows world, here's my review.

Dirty Magic a short story in the book called Hotter Than Hell, and is set in The Hollows world, here's my review.

Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel is a short story in the book called Holidays Are Hell, and is set in The Hollows world, here's my review.

The Bespelled is a short story in the book called Demons, and is set in The Hollows world, here's my review.

Ley Line Drifter is a short story in the book called Unbound, and is set in The Hollows world, here's my review, my reread.

Madison Avery Trilogy: Madison Avery and the Dim and her site, (Part of *Prom Nights from Hell*), Once Dead, Twice Shy and her site, my review, my reread, Early to Death, Early to Rise and her site, my review, my reread, Something Deadly This Way Comes and her site, my review, my reread.

Madison Avery and the Dim is a short story in the book called Prom Nights from Hell, and is set in the Madison Avery Trilogy world, here's my review, my reread.

The Peri Reed Chronicles: A Very Peri Reed Thanksgiving and my reviewSideswiped and my review, my rereadThe Drafter and her site, my review, my rereadWaylaid and my reviewThe Operator and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!