Saturday, November 1, 2014

We Have the Title of Tucker Wayne #2!!!!

So like I said, this post might explain why the next Sigma book is coming out earlier-because this one is coming out later! So yeah, here's the title of the 2nd book in the Tucker Wayne series by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood!

War Hawk!

So between The Kill Switch, Tracker which is, I guess, part of both series, and War Hawk, these titles are more like the Sigma ones, where the name come from part of the contents of the book, just that instead of having that, and a common series title (Like the LotU series!) Yeah, sounds good, and on James Rollins site, it says we get it January 2016! Which is a long wait, but we are getting The Bone Labyrinth sooner, so oh, well! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!