Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Reads #6, January 5th

Random Reads is a monthly meme (that I'm going to do weekly) hosted by I'm Loving Books to read some books that have been on our TBR piles for a long time.Using Random.org, I got 800. which turned out to be Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It's been on my pile since June 4th 2011, so around half a year, ish. I just can't wait to read it, because I've seen it around, and it looks amazing! Can't wait to read it!!! Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing this weekily? I wish I had the time...but I already have review books till March :P
    I just won the Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I've heard so many great things about it I can't wait to read it.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    New follower!
    Random Reads @ Mostly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice pick! I didn't love this book AS MUCH as everyone else seemed to, but it was definitely a unique world that I'm looking forward to coming back to in the sequel. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I have to read a lot, even though I have over 100 netgalley books, plus I really wanted to read it! So happy that I'm getting to!

    And nice :) Hope you enjoy it too!


    Thanks! I've seen it around, haven't really read reviews, since I don't want to spoil the book, but it looks really good! And I would be, too, the description sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!