Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #35, January 4th


 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!  

Black Heart by Holly Black
Expected Publication: April 3rd 2012
From Goodreads:
Cassel Sharpe knows he’s been used as an assassin, but he’s trying to put all that behind him. He’s trying to be good, even though he grew up in a family of con artists and cheating comes as easily as breathing to him. He’s trying to do the right thing, even though the girl he loves is inextricably connected with crime. And he’s trying to convince himself that working for the Feds is smart, even though he’s been raised to believe the government is the enemy. 

But with a mother on the lam, the girl he loves about to take her place in the Mob, and new secrets coming to light, the line between what’s right and what’s wrong becomes increasingly blurred. When the Feds ask Cassel to do the one thing he said he would never do again, he needs to sort out what’s a con and what’s truth. In a dangerous game and with his life on the line, Cassel may have to make his biggest gamble yet—this time on love.


I can't wait for this book! I've loved the first 2 books in the Curse Worker's series, they were really good, so yeah, can't wait for this one!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louisa!

    I just wanted to stop by and remind you that the January Random Reads is up (http://imlovingbooks.com/features/random-reads/genesis-bernard-beckett-rr2.html). If you don't want to join in again, that's totally fine, but I just wanted to remind you just in case you forgot, but still did. It can be tough to round everyone up monthly simply because people forget if it's not weekly. lol

    But anyways, I hope you join in again, but if not that's fine too. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't forgot, I've been doing it as a weekly meme on thursday, so I'll link up tomorrow when I wake up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!