Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #29, January 1st-December Week 5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

Bought:
Touch of Power
Shatter Me
Spirit Bound
Soul Screamers Volume 1
Fallen
Torment

Wither
Carrier of the Mark
Wolfsbane
Inside
In Close
A Feast for Crows

BookMooch:
Hunted

Won:
Exposed

I kinda went on a bit of book shopping trip. And I would've gotten more books, if only the price for the irewards member wasn't $35 instead of $20 like it has been previously. Oh, well. I might not have gotten Before I Fall or Unearthly, but I still got some really great books! So what did you guys get in your mailboxes? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of great reads on this list! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I know :) I picked them out because I really wanted to own them, since I've read about half of them already :) And so far, I have :) They're awesome! Loved Shatter Me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see, I'd love Wither, Carrier of the Mark, Wolfsbane, Spirit Bound, Soul Screamers.... This is a great haul!

    New follower :)
    Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep :) Lots of great books :) And over $100 worth :) yeah for Christmas money!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!