Sunday, January 1, 2012

Netgalley Month Declaration January



NetGalley Month-January is hosted by Red House Books! Yeah! 


For old and new participants alike, Greetings and Welcome!

The 'rules' are really simple:
1. Declare yourself!
Write up a post, share it on Facebook, Tweet, sky writing, carrier pigeons...Somehow, let the world know you're participating and link it up below.
2. Read NetGalley books in January!
And tell us about them in February :)

Any questions, let me know! (email: WilowRaven@gmail.com OR tweet me @WilowRedHouse)

I declare myself to make sure I read the over 140 NetGalley books I have to read before they're archived on me! So I'm setting myself a goal of reading at least 30 NetGalley books, and I hope I pass it! Yep. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!