Friday, February 10, 2012

2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge Update 6

The 2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge is hosed by The Non-Relunctant Reader! So this week I read The Death Cure, Crossed, and Ashes, which I think counts because it takes place during the Apocalypse, and the after-affects. The Death Cure is the 3rd book, and it finishes off with the society that went through solar flares, and is dealing with this illness that drives you mad, and makes you want to attack pretty much everything else that movies. I also read Crossed, sequel to Matched,  with the Society that controls everything, with memory pills,  and yeah. I also read Ashes, which was a bit creepy, with everything being out, and all the deaths. Yep. I've now have 11 of 20 read! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!