Thursday, February 16, 2012

Will The Time Come #37, February 16th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blog

Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
From Goodreads:

The undead can really screw up your senior year ... 

Marrying a vampire definitely doesn’t fit into Jessica Packwood’s senior year “get-a-life” plan. But then a bizarre (and incredibly hot) new exchange student named Lucius Vladescu shows up, claiming that Jessica is a Romanian vampire princess by birth—and he’s her long-lost fiancé. Armed with newfound confidence and a copy of Growing Up Undead: A Teen Vampire’s Guide to Dating, Health, and Emotions, Jessica makes a dramatic transition from average American teenager to glam European vampire princess. But when a devious cheerleader sets her sights on Lucius, Jess finds herself fighting to win back her wayward prince, stop a global vampire war—and save Lucius’s soul from eternal destruction.


Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, I just go this book yesterday, because reading a previous week The Time Will Come post. And it looked interesting, so I requested it from the library. Can't wait to read it!! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I have this one too! When I got it I swore I would read it straight away and that was months ago =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks :( I'm hoping on reading it just as soon as I get back from Phoenix, because it looks amazing! Loved Jekel Loves Hyde!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!