Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 6 Review: Crossed

From Goodreads:
The hotly awaited second book in the dystopian Matched trilogy

In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It takes off pretty much as soon as you open the cover, and yeah, things don't really stop until you close it again! It was just so addicting, and readable, that the pages just flew, and it was over before I knew it!

I really enjoyed how we got to watch the characters grow, they weren't the same as they were at the beginning of Matched, and that was a good thing! And I liked how we got more then just Cassia's POV, because that meant we got to see more of this world, which was great!

The whole thing about the pills? That blue actually kills you? And that Xander thought that would help her, so he gave her a lot? That sucked, and combine that with her journey, and Ky's and what both learned? Yeah, it's looking more likely that in the end, she'll be with Ky!

I really enjoyed this book so much, it was such a great sequel, and now I can't wait for Reached, the 3rd and final book, it's going to be epic!

Author: Ally Condie
Series: Matched #2
Read: February 12th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Must read this series! And it's a 2012 Dystopian book! Yeah!
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Published: November 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!