Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox #37, February 26th-February Week 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

For Review:
Sugar and Spice and Not So Nice
Bound to Remember

Library:
Clockwork Prince
Everneath
Under the Never Sky
Legend
The Near Witch
Soul Thief
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
Clarity
The Goblin Gate
The Goblin Wood
Scored
The House of Dead Maids
Ripple

Mesa Apachy Library:
Taming the Scotsman
Born in Sin
Lost Souls
The Death Dealer
Dead on the Dance Floor
Nightwalker

Bought:
Missing You
Legend
Oceans of Fire
Wild Rain
No One to Trust

NetGalley:

Solitary
Temptation
Viral
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
White Witch
Moonstone
Moon Rise
Moon Spun
Shadow Moon

OK. I got some really amazing books!!! Now to read them!!!! I got more, but I'm going on a hike, will edit post when I get back!!!!!!!!!! Happy reading!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your IMM! I wish we got such a fantastic books in our library. But here in the netherlands the collection of fantasy books is so very small. It is sad but true :(

    I hope you would enjoy your books. And have great week :D

    Mariska

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow talk about a major library book haul! Haha, I take out a lot of my review books from the library too :)

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, me too! And I'm so glad for my library system! That really sucks! I so totally did enjoy my books! They were freaking fantastic!

    Well, I only get 30 requests from the library at 1 time, so it was just luck that some of the fantastic debuts of 2012 were in this pile!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!