Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 8 Review: Born in Sin

From Goodreads:
Stunning Caledonia MacNeely fights an unfamiliar shiver when she is offered in marriage to the infamous 'Lord Sin'. Though Callie fears this mysterious knight – less for the dark whispers that damn him than for the burning desire he invokes – she is under order of the English King. And with the fate of her troubled clan hanging in the balance, she has little recourse. 

Banished as a child, 'Sin' MacAllister learned to despise his Scottish heritage. Yet now, to unmask King Henry's foes, he must return to the hated Highlands - wedded to a bewitching lass whose flaming red hair matches the fire of her spirit. A cold, hard heart has always been the key to Sin's survival, but this beauty awakens in him a perilous need he's never known.


My Review:
I hadn't been meaning to read this book, But when I found it at the library near my grandparent's place down in Mesa, well, I just couldn't resist! I mean, it's by Sherrilyn Kenyon, which makes it an automatic must-read book!

Things just don't seem to go right for these 2! First his life is a first mess, and Sin's never had anyone who cared for him, and kinda suddenly, he's forced to marry Callie, and take her and her brother home, and yeah, it just becomes more complicated!

The thing that I love so much about this book? Is that even when things are down, and bad, that these characters still take time to inject a bit of sarcasm and/or humour in the situation, and it takes a strong person to do that!

Wow, did I love this book, it was just so darned entertaining! I can't wait to read more!

Author: Kinley MacGregor (AKA Sherrilyn Kenyon!)
Series: MacAllister #3
Read: February 24th, 2012
Source: Mesa Grandparent's House Library
Reason Why: Love Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing!
Publisher: Avon
Published: January 1st 2003
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!