Saturday, February 11, 2012

Title for Shatter Me #2!!!!!!

I was going through my TBR pile on Goodreads, and then I noticed something.

There was a title for Shatter Me #2!!! And it was *drum roll*

Unravel Me!!!!!


Doesn't that sound good? I really hope that's what's going to be on the cover, because it sounds amazing!!! I can't wait for the cover! Shatter Me was awesome, and I expect just a spectacular one!!! 


The only downside, is that Unravel Me doesn't come out until February 2013!!! What if the wold ends before we get to read Unravel Me? That would be so horrible!!!! If you want to check it out, here's the Goodreads Page of Unravel Me!

2 comments:

  1. Plenty of time for me to read Shatter Me which has been on my TBR list since forever then. But I wish it would come out sooner. I've heard great stuff about it! I love the title for book #2. Unravel Me. Wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) And apparently the later date is so that they can do some promotions, and some interactive things or something, the author couldn't get into the details, but she did a vlog about it :) So good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!