Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #41, February 15th

 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Fated by Alyson Noel
Expected Publication: May 22nd 2012
From Goodreads:

Lately strange things have been happening to Daire Santos. Animals follow her, crows mock her, and glowing people appear out of nowhere. Worried that Daire is having a nervous breakdown, her mother packs her off to stay in the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico with a grandmother she’s never met. 

There she crosses paths with Dace, a gorgeous guy with unearthly blue eyes who she’s encountered before...but only in her dreams. And she’ll get to know her grandmother—a woman who recognizes Daire’s bizarre episodes for what they are. A call to her true destiny as a Soul Seeker, one who can navigate between the worlds of the living and the dead. Her grandmother immediately begins teaching her to harness her powers—but it’s an art that must be mastered quickly. Because Dace’s brother is an evil shape-shifter who’s out to steal her powers. Now Daire must embrace her fate as a Soul Seeker and find out if Dace is one guy she’s meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she’s destined to destroy.


Sounds like a great book! I really enjoyed the Immortal's series, so I can't wait to see what's going to happen in this one! What about you guys? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great pick, I haven't heard of this one. Sounds great! Please check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fated sounds excelent! I haven't read anything by Alyson Noel, but this sounds like a good place to start :)

    Come see what I'm Waiting on this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It does sound great!

    I've read her Evermore series, they were pretty good, and reading her Riley Bloom one, and it's good :) Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!