Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will The Time Come #38, February 23rd


Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blog

Legend by Marie Lu
From Goodreads:
What was once the western United States is now home to the Republic, a nation perpetually at war with its neighbors. Born into an elite family in one of the Republic's wealthiest districts, fifteen-year-old June is a prodigy being groomed for success in the Republic's highest military circles. Born into the slums, fifteen-year-old Day is the country's most wanted criminal. But his motives may not be as malicious as they seem.

From very different worlds, June and Day have no reason to cross paths - until the day June's brother, Metias, is murdered and Day becomes the prime suspect. Caught in the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Day is in a race for his family's survival, while June seeks to avenge Metias' death. But in a shocking turn of events, the two uncover the truth of what has really brought them together, and the sinister lengths their country will go to keep its secrets.

Full of nonstop action, suspense, and romance, this novel is sure to move readers as much as it thrills.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, I just got my own copy yesterday. And the library copy the day before that, well, my mom did, since I'm in a different country. And this book just came out. Anyway, I just want to read it! It sounds really good! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I recently got this one from a swap and can't wait to read it! I can imagine it will be on one of my The Time Will Come posts soon though .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, neither! I want to read it, like, now, hopefully it'll make it's way in soon! And I hope it doesn't make it on the TWC, but a review post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!