Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #37, February 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #36
Teaser Tuesday #45
WWW Wednesday #45
WOW #41
Will the Time Come #37
Third Sentence Thursday #28
Random Reads #12
First Lines Friday #33
Follow that Blurb Reading Challenge Update 34
A-Z Book Challenge Update 7
The Reward Challenge Round 28
Follow Friday #15
2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge Update 7
YA Historical Fiction Reading Challenge Update 5
In My Mailbox #36
I Have An Update #35

Week 7 Reviews:
Heist Society
Cinder
Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx
Earth
Hereafter
Jekel Loves Hyde
The Hunger Games
Animal Instincts
In Other Worlds
Wanderlove
Guardian of the Gate
Circle of Fire
 
Tours:
Gods and Fathers: Review
The Bronze and the Brimstone: Review

Random:
Review Copy Cleanup Sign Up
Check Out this Free Excerpt!
Miscellaneous News

OK, so I got posts 32 in 7 days, and there were some really fun ones, and it was sa pretty great week!
 
So this week I want to read, and this is strange, is catch up from what I wanted to read, and didn't. Yep. There's a lot of books in this pile!

Currently Listening To: Cruella De Ville by Selena Gomez
Currently Reading: Unknown
Currently Watching: A Mix of things

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!