Sunday, February 19, 2012

Miscellaneous News

Well, I have a few things to say. Some are kinda connected, some aren't, and yeah.

First off, is you might have noticed in my "What I'm Reading" page, I said catch up. Which means I'm reading books that might already have review posts posted, when I haven't exactly finished the book just quite yet. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to read anything new, it just means that I'm not going to actively read anything new, I'm just going to go with the flow. Though I do hope to read Clockwork Angel, A Million Suns, Hourglass, and a few others, I'm not going to make a review post until after they're read, which is different then how I usually do things, which is start my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post, and copy and paste pictures and links as I make each review and such.

The second piece of news is that tomorrow, I'm getting on a plane to Phoenix, to visit my grandparents in their half a year home, the other half here. I'll be gone till the 29th, me and my brother, who's coming with me, are getting back around midnight. So yeah, I will hopefully have the posts for the 29th as ready as I can, but I'm not sure about the internet at their house, I know they have a computer, but I'm not too sure of the details. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue as usual, except in a different country. Yep. It also meant that I went to the bank, so I'm going to have money to spend on books! Yeah! I looked all the Barnes and Nobles within 50 miles of my grandparent's house, and I can't wait to go buy books! WHOO!!!

Third bit of news is that...I've applied for college!!!! Which is quite scary for me, since it means growing up and stuff. Good thing my parents have an education fund for me, and if I get into the program I want, Library Information Technology, which is a 2 year program to get a diploma, with computer stuff, and library stuff, and yeah, sounds really interesting! The first year is pre-planned, and mandatory, and then second year, there are a few options, so it means for at least a year, I'll have a bit of a relaxing time not having to worry about what to pick. That is, if I get in. I have no clue yet. But I hope so! There was a $50 registration fee! Which my mom paid, which was nice, but still!

So those are my bits of news. Now for my headache to go away, and I'd be perfectly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!