Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WWW Wednesday #45, February 15th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

This week is mostly to show how much I am behind. about 5 of these books are the ones I'm wanting to read this week, and the rest are ones that I wanted to read in previous weeks, going to the last week of December. So yeah, I'm really behind!

I'm currently reading Jekel Loves Hyde, and yeah, it's a really good book!















I'm also reading Catch Me, an e-book, I've read another novel of Lisa Gardner's, and it was really good! Enjoying this one!


















I'm also reading Rotters, and it's a bit creepy! But I'm enjoying it!















I'm also reading The Legacy of Eden, as an e-book, and it's a pretty interesting story, if a bit hard to understand!


I'm also reading Against the Night, an e-book, I really enjoyed some of Kat Martin's historicals, and I'm enjoying this one too!
I'm also reading Gil Marsh, an e-book, and it's OK, but I only really got a few pages in, and didn't have a chance yet to really read it yet. But I'll find some time!!!

I'm reading Ice Song, which is slow going, because it kinda has flowery language, and is slow going. Oh, well. Must read it!
I'm also reading Erebos, but only a bit, I got maybe the first 2 pages of chapter 1. But I'll be reading more soon!
I'm also reading Wicked 2, which is a bit slow, since it's 2 books in 1, and I'm getting a bit ticked with Holly, one of the MC's. I really enjoyed the authors other series of which I've read the first book Damned, a lot better. Oh, well. Must read it soon, it's due with 0 renewals while I'm in Phoenix next week!
I'm kinda reading Need You Now as an e-book, it's interesting, but confusing with the money terms that I don't understand. Oh, well.
I'm almost 100 pages in this 500 page book of The Lonely Girls Club. Interesting, but so far, a bit dragging, but I'm getting close to the interesting part of the story!
About halfway done The Luxe, it's really fun, but I'm having a hard time to find time to read it!
I am also reading the e-book Wanderlove, and I really want to finish it soon, because it's really good!
I started reading me@you.com and got about 25 pages in, and then made myself move on because I was that behind. I really want to get back to it!
And Speak No Evil, this is the book from December that I need to read, and it too, like Wicked 2, has 0 renewals while I'm in Phoenix, so I'd better get cracking!
I just finished Ashes, and it was spectacular! I really enjoyed it, and I really want to read Shadows, book 2, I believe!!!
I want to read Guardian of the Gate next, I really enjoyed The Prophecy of the Sisters!
I want to read The Star Shard next, it looks a bit interesting, but if it's too young for me, I'll probably skip it since I don't have time for books that I won't enjoy.
 I also want to read Call Me Irresistible, it looks really good, and I was supposed to have read it last week. I just finished Crossed, Darkness Falls, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, and Ashes, of last week, and this is the last physical copy I have left to catch up for week 6. Yep.
Edge of Midnight is an e-book of the week 6 that I really want to read, it looks really good!
I want to read Tattoo, but I can't yet since I haven't finished book 1, Ice Song, above, yet, so yeah. Don't want to read out of order!
I really want to read Ironside, I've been meaning to read it since December with Speak No Evil. The first 2 books were really good! Must read it!
I really want to read Farsighted as an e-book, it looks really good! And I have to review it for tour really soon!
I kinda want to read the e-book of Candlewax, unless it's a kid book, like I mentioned at  The Star Shard, and it kinda sounds that way, but I'll give it a shot!

Yeah, like I said, I have a lot of reading to do! Must read it all! Besides the fact that I've already read around 90 books already this year, and most of ones that I wanted to read, too, well, just shows how insane I am! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!