Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will The Time Come #36, February 9th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blog

Hereafter by Tara Hudson
From Goodreads:

Can there truly be love after death?

Drifting in the dark waters of a mysterious river, the only thing Amelia knows for sure is that she's dead. With no recollection of her past life—or her actual death—she's trapped alone in a nightmarish existence. All of this changes when she tries to rescue a boy, Joshua, from drowning in her river. As a ghost, she can do nothing but will him to live. Yet in an unforgettable moment of connection, she helps him survive.

Amelia and Joshua grow ever closer as they begin to uncover the strange circumstances of her death and the secrets of the dark river that held her captive for so long. But even while they struggle to keep their bond hidden from the living world, a frightening spirit named Eli is doing everything in his power to destroy their newfound happiness and drag Amelia back into the ghost world . . . forever.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, technically, I haven't gotten this book yet. But it's waiting for me to pick it up at the library, so I hope I get it today or tomorrow! Yep. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to buy this book. I love the cover so much. Hope you get to read it soon :)

    My Time Will Come: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/02/time-will-come-5.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one in my embarrassingly large stack too. It looks like such a good read. I just need time for it. I hope you enjoy it!

    My TBR book

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is on my TBR list, too. I saw Tara Hudson at an author panel at my library last year, along with Sonia Gensler and Tessa Graton. It was really cool! This one sounds like an intriguing book!

    My The Time Will Come post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I love the cover too!

    And how big is your stack? Mine's around 3000, I have to weed out the ones I've actually read, and the ones that I don't want to read :) And I am enjoying it!

    Nice! I want to meet an author!! It is intriguing,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!