Monday, September 1, 2014

Kresley Cole Author Page

The Story: I first picked up Poison Princess because a) it looked fantastic, and b) Kresley Cole is mentioned in a lot of Gena Showalter's thank you's and such, and since it was a YA, it seemed the best book to start to read by her! And yeah, it was utterly fantastic, and so when I realized that the latest IAD book was coming out soon (Dark Skye) that it would be a good time to read that series, too, and I'm loving it, and then I'm going to read the rest of her books!

Website

Series: The Arcana Chronicles, Immortals After Dark, The Dacians, MacCarrick Brothers, The Game Maker, Sutherland Brothers.

The Arcana Chronicles: Poison Princess and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewEndless Night and her site, my review, my rereadDead of Winter and her site, my review, my rereadDay Zero and her site, my review, my rereadArcana Rising and her site, my review, my rereadThe Dark Calling and her site, my review, my reread, From the Grave and her site, my review.

Immortals After Dark: The Warlord Wants Forever and her site, *Blood Red Kiss*), my review, A Hunger Like No Other and her site, my review, No Rest for the Wicked and her site, my review, Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night and her site, my review, Dark Needs at Nights Edge and her site, my review, Dark Desires After Dusk and her site, my review, Kiss of a Demon King and her site, my review, Untouchable and her site, (Part of *Deep Kiss of Winter*), Pleasure of a Dark Prince and her site, my review, Demon from the Dark and her site, my review, Dreams of a Dark Warrior and her site, my review, Lothaire and her site, my review, my rereadShadow's Claim and her site, my review, my rereadMacRieve and her site, my review, my rereadDark Skye and her site, my review, my rereadSweet Ruin and her site, my review, my rereadShadow's Seduction and her site, my review, my reread Wicked Abyss and her site, my review, my reread, Munro and her site, my review, The Witch Queen of Halloween and her site, my reviewShadow's Kiss.

The Warlord Wants Forever is a short story in Blood Red Kiss, set in the Immortals After Dark world, here's my review.

Untouchable is a short story in the book called Deep Kiss of Winter, set in the Immortals After Dark world, here's my review, my reread.

The Dacians (Spin Off Series of *Immortals After Dark*): Shadow Claim, Shadow's Seduction.

MacCarrick Brothers: If You Dare and her site, my review, If You Desire and her site, my review, If You Deceive and her site, my review.

The Game Maker: The Professional and her site, my review, The Master and her site, my review.

Sutherland Brothers: Captain of All Pleasure and her site, my review, The Price of Pleasure and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!