Monday, September 1, 2014

Rachel Vincent Author Page

The Story: I actually have no idea what Rachel Vincent book I read first, Stray, or My Soul to Take, because it was just so long ago. But whatever one, I enjoyed it so much, I finished the series, and I read the other, and then Unbound, too, and I can't wait for her 2 new series!

Website

Series: Shifters, WildcatsSoul Screamers, Unbound, Menagerie, The Stars Never Rise, 100 Hours, Brave New Girl.

Shifters: Stray and her site, my review, my reread, Rogue and her site, my review, my reread, Pride and her site, my review, my reread, Prey and her site, my review, my reread, Shift and her site, my review, my reread, Alpha and her site, my review, my reread,

Wildcats (Spin Off Series of *Shifters*): Hunt and her site, my review, Lion's Share and her site, my review, Blind Tiger and her site, my review, Wild Card and her site, my review.

Soul Screamers: My Soul to Lose and her site, my reviewMy Soul to Take and her site, my review, My Soul to Save and her site, my review, My Soul to Keep and her site, my review, Reaper and her site, my review, My Soul to Steal and her site, my review, A Day in the Afterlife of Tod and my review, If I Die and her site, my review, my reread, Never to Sleep and her site, my review, my reread, Before I Wake and her site, my review, my reread, With All My Soul and her site, my review, my reread.

Soul Screamers Vol. 1: My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save, and my review.

Soul Screamers Vol. 2: My Soul to Keep, Reaper, My Soul to Steal, and my review.

Soul Screamers Vol. 3: A Day in the Afterlife of Tod, If I Die, Never to Sleep, Before I Wake, and my review.

Soul Screamers Vol. 4: Niederwald, Fearless, With All My Soul, Last Request, and my review.

Unbound: Blood Bound and her site, my review, my reread, Shadow Bound and her site, my review, my reread, Oath Bound and her site, my review, my reread.

Menagerie: Menagerie and her site, my review, Spectacle and her site, my review, Fury and her site, my review.

The Stars Never Rise: The Stars Never Rise and her site, my review, The Flames Never Die and her sitemy review.

100 Hours: 100 Hours and her site, my review, 99 Lies and her site, my review.

Brave New Girl: Brave New Girl and her site, my review, Strange New World and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!