Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #71, September 12th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor
Expected Publication: November 6th 2012
From Goodreads:
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

Oh, I want to read this book now! It looks freaking amazing, and the cover is so pretty, and the way Daughter of Smoke and Bone ended, I want more! November, you can't come soon enough! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!