Monday, July 7, 2014

Sherrilyn Kenyon Author Page

The Story: So for one of my birthday parties a few years ago, we went bowling, and then to the movies, and since we got there way too early to wait in the theater, me and my friend went to the nearby Chapters to wait. And one of the books that I was interesting in buying later (since I didn't have any money with me) was Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon. About a month or so later, while on vacation in Ontario, I had a chance to go book shopping, where I found a hardcover copy for $9.99. And this sucker is, like, 700 pages long, so that's like 70 pages per dollar. So I had to get it! And then of course, when I read it, I couldn't stop, so I read it in less then a day. So after that, I was hooked, and endeavored my way into owning all the physical copies of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books-and I'm almost done, too, I just need the 2 combined historical series for full length novels, I believe!

Website

Series: Dark-Hunter, Were-Hunter, Dream-HunterHellchaserChronicles of Nick, Deadman's Cross Trilogy, The League, Eve of DestructionBelador, BAD Agency, Nevermore.

Writing as Kinley MacGregor: Lords of Avalon, Brotherhood/MacAllister, Sea Wolves.

So this is going to go a bit differently, because there's the one overarching series, that every book that I'm going to list, is a part of, but there's also sub series, so I'll do the whole link bit with every book, then I'll do a quick list of each book in each sub series!

Dark Hunterverse: The Beginnings and my review, my rereadFantasy Lover and her site, my review, Dragonswan and her site, (Part of *In Other Worlds*), Night Pleasures and her site, my review, Night Embrace and her site, my review, Phantom Lover and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), A Dark-Hunter Christmas and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), Dance With the Devil and her site, my review, Kiss of the Night, and her site, my review, Night Play and her site, my review, Winter Born and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), Seize the Night and her site, my review, Sins of the Night and her site, my review, Unleash the Night and her site, my review, Dark Side of the Moon and her site, my review, A Hard Day’s Night Searcher and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), Until Death Do We Part and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), The Dream-Hunter and her site, my review, Fear the Darkness and her site, my review, Devil May Cry and her site, my review, Upon the Midnight Clear and her site, my review, Dream Chaser and her site, my review, Acheron and her sitemy reviewmy reread, my third reviewWhere Angels Fear to Tread and her site, (Part of *Dark Bites*), Dead After Dark and her site, my review, One Silent Night and her site, my review, Dream Warrior and her site, my review, Bad Moon Rising and her site, my review, Infinity and her site, my review, my rereadNo Mercy and her site, my review, Invincible and her site, my review, my rereadRetribution and her site, my review, my rereadThe Guardian and her site, my review, my rereadRedemption and my review, my rereadInfamous and her site, my review, my rereadTime Untime and her site, my review, my reread, Inferno and her site, my review, Styxx and her site, my review, my rereadIllusion and her site, my review, Son of No One and her site, my review, Instinct and her site, my review, Dragonbane and her site, my reviewInvision and her site, my reviewDragonborn and her site, my review, Deadmen Walking and her site, my review, my rereadDragonsworn and her site, my reviewIntensity and her site, my review, Death Doesn't Bargain and her site, my review, my rereadStygian and her site, my review, At Death's Door and her site, my review, Shadow Fallen and her site, my review, Sabotage and her site, my review

Dark Hunter: Night Pleasures, Night Embrace, A Dark-Hunter Christmas, Dance With the Devil, Kiss of the Night, Seize the Night, Sins of the Night, Dark Side of the Moon, A Hard Day's Night Searcher, Until Death Do We Part, Fear the Darkness, Devil May Cry, Acheron, One Silent Night, Retribution, Time Untime, Styxx, Son of No One, Stygian.

Were-Hunter: Dragonswan, Night Play, Winter Born, Unleash the Night, Dark Side of the Moon, Dead After Dark, Bad Moon Rising, No Mercy, The Guardian, Time Untime, Dragonbane, Dragonsworn, Stygian.

Dream-Hunter: Phantom Lover, The Dream Hunter, Upon a Midnight Clear, Dream Chaser, Dream Warrior, The Guardian, Shadow Fallen.

Hellchaser: Where Angels Fear to Tread, Bad Moon Rising, Dark-Hunter: An Inside's Guide, The Guardian, Time Untime, Son of No One, Dragonbane, Dragonborn, Stygian.

Chronicles of Nick: Infinity, Invincible, Infamous, Inferno, Illusion, Instinct, Invision, Intensity.

Shadows of Fire: Sabotage. 

Deadman's Cross Trilogy: Deadmen Walking, Death Doesn't Bargain, At Death's Door.

Phantom Lover, Winter Born, A Dark-Hunter Christmas, Until Death Do We Part, A Hard Day's Night Search, Shadow of the Moon, Where Angels Fear to Tread, Fear the Darkness, and House of Rising Son are short stories in Dark Bites, and her site, set in the Dark-Hunterverse world, 2 unrelated short stories are Love Bytes and Santa Wear's Spurs, here's my review.

Dragonswan, and Fire and Ice, are short stories in In Other Worlds, and Dragonswan is a story set in the The Dark-Hunterverse world, Fire and Ice is a story set in The League world, here's my review.

The League: Born of Night and her site, my reviewBorn of Fire and her site, my review, Fire and Ice and her site, (part of *In Other Worlds*) Born of Ice and her site, my review, Born of Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadBorn of Silence and her site, my review, my reread, my second readCloak & Silence and her site, my reviewBorn of Fury and her site, my review,  Born of Defiance and her site, my reviewBorn of Betrayal and her site, my review, Born of Legend and her site, my reviewBorn of Vengeance and her site, my review, Born of Rage and her site, my review, Born of Blood and her site, my review, Born of Trouble and her site, Born of Darkness and her site.

Eve of Destruction: Eve of Destruction and her site, my review.

Belador: Dead After Dark and her sitemy review, Blood Trinity and her site, my review, Fire Bound and her site, my review, Alternant and her site, my review, The Curse and her site, my review, Rise of the Gryphon and her site, my review.

BAD Agency: Born to be Bad and her site, my review, Bad Attitude and her site, my review, Phantom in the Night and her site, my review, Whispered Lies and her site, my review, Silent Night and her site, my review, Deadly Promises and her site, my review, my reread.

Lords of Avalon: Sword of Darkness and her site, my review, Knight of Darkness and her site, my reviewSon of No One and her sitemy reviewDragonbane and her siteDarkness Within and her site.

Brotherhood/MacAllister: Master of Desire and her site, my review, Claiming the Highlander and her site, my review, my rereadBorn in Sin and her site, my review, my rereadTaming the Scotsman and her site, my review, my rereadMidsummer's Knight and her site, my review, my rereadA Dark Champion and her site, my review, my rereadReturn of the Warrior and her site, my review, my rereadThe Warrior and her site, my review, my reread.

Sea Wolves: Master of Seduction and her site, my review, A Pirate of Her Own and her site, my review.

Nevermore: Nevermore and her site, my review, Omega Rising and her site, Crimson Dawn and her site, Midnight's Last Gleaming and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!