Saturday, October 14, 2023

Week 41 Review: Sabotage

From Goodreads:
The world of the Dark-Hunters is unlike anything you've ever seen before. It’s dark. It’s gritty. It's dangerous…

And it's a whole lot of unexpected action and snarky comebacks.

My name is Cyprian Malachai and I should have never been born. I know it. My mother knows it and most of all, my father, the Ambrose Malachai is more than aware of it. Every creature under the sun is out to end me.

But I don't go down easy. Anyone who's ever fought a Malachai knows that fact.

My father thinks that he's heard the last of me . . .

He hasn't. Our war is only an interlude. It’s about to heat up and I have a massive grudge to settle. One that is far from over . . .

My Review:


Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Shadows of Fire #1, Dark-Hunter World
Read: October 11th, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this world, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Oliver Heber Books
Published: August 22nd 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!